The largest mobile games release in 2022 might very well be Apex Legends Mobile, if something unexpected may happen. Apex Legends Mobile boasts impressive numbers of downloads in the first couple of weeks it was released, and it plays very favorably against other shooters in the battle royale genre. It’s rather new, but Apex Legends Mobile has many tips and tricks you can use in order to become a much better player.
Configure your controls as soon as possible
Apex Legends Mobile offers both controller support and an editor for controller options. You can easily and quickly access them in the settings menu. Becoming familiar with the controller layout, you can quickly put in things where you need them to be on the screen to be successful.
We have tutorials for setting up virtual controls and setting up game equipment for Apex Legends Mobile. We recommend you check out both, choose a few techniques, and practice using them to get accustomed to them. Play a few video games, play around with the configurations, and gain a feel for the math involved.
“The majority of the best players use a physical controller or three or four-finger touch control. You should as well.”
We recommend that you practice getting used to four- and three-finger control methods if you don t use a hardware controller. There are many high-end Battle Royale Mobile players who use four-finger controls, Apex Legends Mobile supports those control methods natively, and it will definitely be to your advantage. We have a rough guide for that in our virtual controls tutorial.
Legends may have different control setups that allow them to perform best. Apex Legends Mobile lets you save three layouts, so we recommend that you use all the tools the game gives you. Use all three of those layouts.
Learn about the Legends, good combos, and how they work
Apex Legends Mobile is fashioned around the appeal of the four types of Legends that are available to play. There are different Legends available, including offensive, defensive, recon, and support. Each depends on the type. There are 10 Legends as of the release of the game, but there will be even more in future updates.
Playing several games with each Legend will improve your gameplay by recommending which ones match your playstyle best. Aggressive players should choose offensive or recon Legends, whereas more timid players can have better gameplay with support or defensive Legends.
” Legend ability interactions have the potential to create some really damaging side effects that are quite hard to reverse. Finding a good mix can definitely help.”
Teamwork can certainly have a bearing on the outcome of a match. Certain successful teams possess a range of skills that make them an effective duo to wreak havoc on the battlefield. For example, Bangalore and Caustic both have smoke-like abilities that hide the battlefield and impair visibility. Bloodhound has a power that allows him to see through smoke. A team consisting of all three strengths can be quite daunting.
Our Legends hub has a few ideas for a few team arrangements, but we encourage you to explore additional choices as well. You never know what kind of meta is going to emerge. We know developers try to avoid their games from developing a meta, but a single one inevitably comes out anyway. That said, Apex Legends Mobile is probably the most balanced of all the games we could mention (Destiny 2), so it receives our recommendation.
Players new to mobile shooters should utilize solo player mode
There are a number of FPS fans who choose to play mobile games for the very first time, and to be honest, they aren’t very good. The transition from controllers or keyboards to touch screens is abrupt, and it takes some practice to get everything right. It took me a couple of months before being comfortable with the first mobile shooters, so don’t be discouraged if you aren’t terrific right away.
A lot of FPS [first-person shooter] lovers try a mobile shooter for the first time and, to be frank, are not fantastic at it. The transition to a controller or keyboard to touchscreen controls is not smooth, and it takes practice to master it. It took me several months until I got comfortable with my first mobile shooters , so don’t be discouraged if you’re not amazing right away.
It may be a bit of a blow to your ego when you choose to move between high-level players in the field of shooters to low-level players in the field of mobile shooters. We recommend you rest, try it over and over, and adjust the controls to see where you can get comfortable before rage quitting. Play the game is quite fun once you get used to it, and you can try out some of our Apex Legends Mobile tips as well.
Study the loadout section
Now this is the best way to learn the weapons in Apex Legends Mobile. The Loadout section of the menu provides a list of all the weapons the game has available as well as any stats about them. You can compare various weapons to see which one has the highest scores, biggest range, and more. You can also tap the button in the bottom left corner to view your Legend holding a specific weapon.
You can additionally upgrade and personalize each weapon. You ll obtain various accessories for each weapon that ll increase its rate of fire, accuracy, range, and other functions. In addition, you can change the skin of one gun and make it look cooler. These little upgrades and skin represent a significant portion of your awards for playing, so you ll be spending a lot of time in the Loadout section.
You’ll utilize a lot of skills while playing, but you will utilize your weapon more often. Plus, in some Apex Legends Mobile multiplayer modes, you’ll be able to choose your own loadout to a degree so that it’s worthwhile to see how much you like each weapon and practice with them. In Battle Royale modes, loot is random, so you may not always get what you like. These are all the reasons why you should seriously consider having fun with Apex Legends Mobile!
Make and play with friends
The best players are part of a team in first person shooters. It’s true, in fact, that many FPS players place emphasis on the squad. Because of this, we don’t realize that Apex Legends Mobile tips or tricks, such as team play, are so important any longer. However, we still suggest that if you’re lonely, you create a group, start playing with, and work as a team. The more friends who are on the same team, the easier it is to get help.
We have an interactive prompt on teach you how to add friends and create squad chats. It’s fairly uncomplicated to complete. You can also create squads with would be pals you had chemistry with or browse the chat bits to discover friends that way. It makes things easier when you know who friends you’re.
” You can’t name a single athlete who performs better when solo than with a group. “
Besides communicating audibly, you can also talk to each other in the game. Voice chat is the fastest way to communicate, and thus it automatically gives you the upper hand. Yes, we have another tutorial as to how you can efficiently and quickly voice chat with squadmates.
Resources can be found beyond the game itself to help find teammates. Reddit has a number of LFG subreddits for this game. For additional help, it’s worth looking around on Reddit.
Other Apex Legends Mobile tips and tricks
Unfortunately, some mobile tips do not fit in the above categories. We ‘ll point out a few of them below and, hopefully, it helps.
- The dropship is possibly one of the most ignored elements of Apex Legends Mobile. Where you drop off could provide a distinct advantage, especially if you where I locations where loot will drop. Also, you can drop off quickly if you go straight down or use the controls to tuck away in the distance. Either way, where you should drop off can have an enormous impact.
- Do your best to stick with your teammates, even when you sideline alone. Apex Legends Mobile keeps you within a group of gamers as you play. The number of times you time with your allies will help you build stronger future teams.
- Observe other players. This can be in person or on Twitch or YouTube or live or in something like a clip video. You can learn a lot or do a different move that can give you an edge. Whenever you think you re finished learning is when you re at the peak of your skill and your game.
- Much like shooters and virtually any sort of PvP-centric game in general, try to stay high up whenever possible. It’s easier to shoot down enemies if you can do so from the ground than it is shooting up at them in the air. Apex Legends Mobile is decidedly vertical, so make sure you keep that in mind.
- Try to consider some ideas out of the ordinary when you’re playing Octane’s Jump Pad. Always remember that it is merely a path to higher ground, but it can occasionally be used as a trampoline and go off something high with a friend or enemy and be completely demolished. Apex Legends encourages participants to be imaginative in their gameplay, and it is a game that we support.
- Apex Legends uses a huge map with lots of great details in it. You can learn more by spending more time in the game and familiarizing yourself with the different areas. Right now, there is only one, but there may be more when the game matures.
- Focus on more important things and resolve your everyday concerns when you can. Gather copies of your weapons so you’re prepared to evade conflict when adversaries engage and reload your weapons in case obstructing adversaries prevents you from situating yourself in a superior place. Sometimes, you wind up getting shot or taken outside the ring and it’s very easy to get hunted down. This is not simple, however, you are able to work your way around it.
For the reason that there’s not a better kind of learning than hands-on education, you’ve got to get killed in order to learn how to avoid getting killed. The only way to understand the intricacies of Apex Legends Mobile is to play a game.